Eyelid surgery is the elimination of swelling (fatty hernias) and excess skin in the form of skin folds in the region of the upper and / or lower eyelids. As a result, the view turns out to be open and expressive, and the person "rested" and young. Age changes of the eyelids occur in some people even at the age of 20. Aging of the eyelid skin occurs before other areas of the face. Blepharoplasty is performed both under local and under general anesthesia (anesthesia). The choice of anesthesia depends on the type of operation and the condition of the patient. The plastic of the upper and lower eyelids is aimed at removing excess tissues, incl. Skin, muscles and subcutaneous fat (hernial protrusions). With the plasty of the lower eyelid, the incision is usually done on its inner surface, through the conjunctiva of the eye.
Ear plastic surgery is an operation to eliminate congenital (acquired) deformities of the external ear, correction of asymmetry, reconstruction of the auricle. Otoplasty is performed on an outpatient basis, under local anesthesia, does not require a hospital stay. Indications:
- Protruding ears;
- Asymmetry of the auricles;
- Post-traumatic deformities;
- Deformation of the anti-curl and curl;
- Stretched and broken lobes.
- Tunnels of earlobes of the auricles;
"Gummy smile" (Gummy smile) is a version of the anatomical norm, when a large smile gums are largely exposed, which is not always aesthetic. Indication for the operation:
- Wide gingival strip (grin) when smiling;
- Open mouth slit at rest (with full or partial exposure of the front incisors);
- Aesthetic indications (patient's desire).
- Some anatomical features (orthodontic abnormalities) of the structure of the facial skeleton and peculiarities of the occlusion;
The operation is aimed at reducing the cheeks and consists in removing excess fatty clumps in the tissues of the cheek. Indications:
- Rounded face with fatty deposits;
- deepening of nasolabial folds;
- excess fatty deposits in the cheek area;
- enlarged Bisha calves.