Modern technologies allow minimizing the traumatism of operations, the length of stay in a medical institution (from 2 to 12 hours) and the period of postoperative recovery.
We offer our patients medical, diagnostic, and aesthetic gynecological operations.
• Correction of asymmetry, deformation of the perineum (anatomical, post-traumatic, postpartum, postoperative)
• Correction of age and postpartum involutive changes in the intimate areas (flabbiness, loss of elasticity, loss of subcutaneous fat)
• Augmentation of zone G (improving the quality of sex life)
• Clitoroplasty (increase in the volume of the head and pocket (mantle) of the clitoris)
• Reduced vaginal volume
Intimate contour plastic surgery is performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia.After the procedure:
• there is no need to stay in the postoperative ward;
• there is no need for regular visits to the surgeon to monitor the postoperative wound and remove the stitches;
• there is the possibility of immediate assessment and subsequent correction.
28% of women go to the doctor with the problem of vaginal dryness
60% have soreness caused by vaginal dryness.
40% of women are dissatisfied with the appearance of their intimate area
45% have problems with sexual life due to vaginal dryness.
60% hide their problems from a partner
72% of women do not seek help with problems in the intimate area
• common infectious and inflammatory diseases (influenza, angina, acute thrombophlebitis, pyelonephritis, etc.)
• acute inflammatory diseases of the genital organs
• vaginal dysbiosis, 4 degree of purity of vaginal smears
• severe diseases of the cardiovascular system, liver, kidneys in the stage of decompensation
• common cervical cancer
• profuse uterine bleeding
Planned hysteroscopy is desirable to carry out the proliferative phase (7 – 13 day of the menstrual cycle). To assess the state of the endometrium – 3-5 days before menstruation.