I can't get pregnant
Not being able to get pregnant can be a difficult stage and affect many aspects of your life.
Often a married couple, continuing to see negative pregnancy test results, does not know what to do. The sooner you contact specialists, the sooner we can help determine the cause of infertility and solve it.
Initial consultation with a doctor - is the collection of detailed information on your gynecological status, a thorough analysis of the available medical records, the possibility of performing an ultrasound examination of the pelvic organs, as well as, if necessary, the necessary tests. During this visit, you will have the opportunity to get answers to your questions.
Once the diagnosis is made, the next step is to create an individualized treatment plan. The recommended approach will depend on your age, diagnosis, duration of infertility, as well as your personal preferences.
We strongly recommend that both partners attend the consultation.
Age and IVF
Unfortunately, the "biological clock" is not just a myth. Age can be one of our worst enemies when dealing with the inability to get pregnant.
After the age of 35, for most women, cases of infertility increase due to a decrease in the number and quality of eggs. This regression occurs even more rapidly after 40 years.
When should you visit a fertility doctor?
- The age of the woman is under 35 years and no pregnancy for 12 months
- The woman is over 35 years old and pregnancy does not occur within 6 months
- The age of the woman is over 40 years
- In case of suspected male infertility
- In the absence of a regular menstrual cycle
Options for infertility treatment
• Intrauterine insemination
• In vitro fertilization - assisted fertilization
• Donation of eggs and / or seminal fluid