The necessary conditions for surrogacy are:
- A married couple must be in a registered marriage.
- Spouses (or one of the future parents) who are in a registered marriage must have a genetic relationship with the child.
- The surrogate mother must not have a direct genetic relationship with the child.
It is allowed to carry a pregnancy by close relatives of future parents (mother, sister, cousin, etc.)
However, our clinic has increased requirements for the selection of surrogate mothers for the safety of the surrogate mother and the safety of the child:
- Your age is 19 - 38 years.
- Positive Rh+ factor
- Absence of scars on the uterus (due to cesarean section, removal of fibroids, etc.) .
- You have no bad habits.
- You are already a mother and you have a healthy child.