Necessary conditions for surrogacy:
- The couple must be in a registered marriage.
- The spouses (or one of the future parents) who are in a registered marriage must (must) have a genetic connection with the child.
- The surrogate mother should not have a direct genetic connection with the child.
It is allowed to carry pregnancy by close relatives of future parents( mother, sister , cousin, etc.)
However our clinic places increased demands on the selection of surrogate mothers in order to ensure the safety of the surrogate mother and the safety of the child:
- Your age is 19 - 38 years.
- Positive Rh factor Rh+
- Absence of scars on the uterus (due to cesarean section, removal of fibroids, etc.).
- You don't have any bad habits.
- You are already a mother, and you have a healthy child.